For admission, a candidate should apply only through the specific application available at our offices.
- Fees can be paid in cash or through Bank Draft or Pay Order in favour of “Vidyasagar Institute” payable at the city of the branch concerned.
- All payments are to be made in advance at the time of admission.
- Three recent passport size photographs have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission formalities have to be completed two days before the commencement of the batch.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- For the Mains Programme: The proof of appearing in prelims (Photostat copy of admit card of Prelims)
- For the Interview Guidance Programme: A candidate will have to submit proof of appearing Mains.
Rules and Regulations
1. A candidate is advised to deposit his/ her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquiries.
2. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course or fees.
*No request will be entertained in this regard.
3. If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.
- Highest Success Rate (More than 70%)
- Shortcuts & Tricks
- Excellent Faculty
- Exam Oriented Coaching
- Special Banking GK Classes
- Small Batch Size
- Personal Attention
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online & Offline Test Series
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Performance Tracking
- Full Course Coverage
- Regular Exam Updates
- Convenient Location of Coaching Centres